Rolex Datejust Lady 69178
- Year 1996
|Papers:||Yes||The original warranty certification issued with a watch.|
|Watchfinder warranty:||24 months||This watch is covered by our full 24 month warranty, giving you a full two years of peace of mind.|
|Case size:||26 MM|
|Case material:||Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Automatic||A mechanical watch is powered by a spring. Manual mechanical watches must be hand wound. Automatic watches are also mechanical, and are wound by a weight that spins with the wearer's movements. A quartz watch is battery powered and extremely accurate.|
|Bracelet material:||Yellow Gold (President)|
|Dial type:||Champagne Diamond|
|Water resistance:||100 metres|
|Location:||Call to view||Call to view at one of our locations. You will need to bring photographic ID in order to view this watch.|
Rolex has long been popular among women who know their horology. Unlike some brands that relegate ladies' watches to mere fashion statements, Rolex gives just as much care and attention to their mechanical credentials as it does for watches aimed at men. After all, the brand's founder, Hans Wilsdorf, launched his original, groundbreaking Oyster Perpetual on the neck of the legendary female swimmer Mercedes Gleitze on her record-breaking crossing of the English Channel. The Datejust introduced another world first in 1945 when it added a date window, and its slim, elegant and minimalist design has made it one of the top choices for sophisticated women ever since. This particularly splendid reference is known for is superb golden case and bracelet.
This Rolex has undergone a thorough inspection of water resistance, accuracy, functionality and condition to determine the level of reconditioning required to meet our strict standards. It has also been referenced against technical documents and manufacturer records where available to ensure authenticity and a clean history. All our watches have a 24-month warranty for your peace of mind.
Expertly Prepared By Watchfinder
It’s more than the work of a moment to make a watch ready for Watchfinder. Find out just how much goes on behind the scenes to prepare your next watch for you.Discover more
Discover more about selling your watch
Selling your watch to Watchfinder couldn't be more simple and straightforward. We offer highly competitive quotes, as well as a quick and hassle-free service.Get Started
The Watch Magazine
To get an approximate idea of what a watch will look like on you, you’ll need to measure your wrist. Using a ruler, measure the distance from one side of your wrist to the other in centimetres as shown in the illustration.
A vintage timepiece is a slice of history that you can wear on your wrist, preserving the past for future generations. Vintage watches all have a story to tell—why not add your own chapter?
This watch is covered by our full 24 month warranty, giving you a full two years of peace of mind.
The watchmakers in our manufacturer-certified service centre are equipped with the knowledge and experience to ensure that every single watch is genuine. Nothing is left to chance, with watches being inspected at high magnification both outside and in.
The premium pre-owned watch experience starts with us. Find out how we authenticate, inspect, restore and service every item.
- This watch has not been worn and has no signs of wear & tear
- Manufacturer stickers and seals may be present
- Minimal signs of wear & tear, with only very faint handling marks to the case and bracelet, no dents
- May have been lightly polished
- Crystal has no imperfections or chips
- Few signs of wear & tear, with light scratches to the case and bracelet and no visible dents
- May have been lightly polished
- Crystal has no chips, but may have a minor imperfection
- Has some age-related wear, with minor scratches or small dents to the case & strap possible
- Is likely to have been polished
- Crystal may have a small chip or imperfection
- Has significant age-related wear with obvious scratches and dents
- Has been polished to bring to best possible standard
- Crystal is chipped in multiple locations and/or has other imperfections
- This watch is an older model and due to its age, we may not have polished it to retain its original characteristics as far as possible. Work may have been carried out by previous owners.
Found a watch cheaper elsewhere? Tell us about it and we’ll beat it.*
*Please view our Terms and conditions for further information
We have hand selected a network of authorised distributors who are as passionate about watches as we are. If you would like us to assist you in finding this watch please enter your details below.